Sunday, January 31, 2010

ABC support = :-)

a few days ago, i finally got a hold of my dad's cousin. as it turns out, he's kinda the youth director at his church. which happens to be a church my family has attended for decent spurts of time in my past. i approached him with my plans for -SSS- shows & he said that he could get the annex for me anytime i need to use it. what a blessing! i get super nervous when discussing this awesome new adventure, so i was kinda shakey as i talked to him & his wife about it. but they were sooo supportive! guess i'm not the only one who recognizes the need for a ministry like this in our town. he also added that he's trying to find local churches that would be willing to work together & if the pastors get together for a meeting, he would let me know so i can attend & present my idea to them. it would be great to get in on something like that! hopefully, that would get the word out & i'd make more contacts wanting to work with me... i was super excited, as well as more strongly motivated, after talking to my (distant) cousin & his wife!

keep this ministry in prayer! i don't want it to take a backseat to less important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment